当前路径: 皮学网 英语学习 英语能力 英语口语内容

英语口语小短文

作者:唐芳婷 发布时间:2022-06-17 16:15:39 更新时间:暂无 阅读:27553 投诉 下载本文

随着全球化趋势的日益加强,国际间交流日趋频繁,英语作为国际通用语言的作用凸显,社会对从业人员的英语口语应用能力也提出了更高要求。小编整理了英语口语小短文,欢迎阅读!

英语口语小短文

英语口语小短文 第1篇


  You want to know the secret to success? Here it is:


  你想知道成功的秘诀吗?下面我就告诉你:


  Believe in yourself so much, that no one else can tell you otherwise.


  要足够相信自己,这样就没有人能对你指手画脚了。


  Also doubt yourself so much, that you feel like no matter how hard you work nothing could ever get you to your goal.


  也要足够怀疑自己,总是感觉无论自己多么努力,好像也永远无法实现目标。


  Work so hard, that your friends think you're crazy.


  工作要足够努力,让朋友都觉得你疯了。


  Be ridiculed, be shunned, be ignored, be told no. Get shut down so many times that you become immune to it. That it drives you, and gives you energy.


  被嘲笑、被回避、被忽视、被泼冷水、被阻止的次数多了,你就习惯了,这些都是你的动力,能给你力量。


  Set boundaries for yourself. IE don't spend your money going to every show.


  为自己设定界限。也就是说不要花钱把所有演出都看了。


  Also, go get inspired. Take yourself out of your work cycle, remind yourself why you are working yourself to the bone.


  而且要寻找启发。从日复一日的工作中抽出身来,提醒自己拼命工作是为了什么。


  Give EVERYTHING to your craft. If there's someone in your life or something you do that prevents you from working 25 hours a day, get rid of it.


  全身心投入工作。如果生活中有人或事妨碍你一天工作25小时,就把他们赶出你的生活。


  Ingrain the idea in your mind that NOTHING will get you where you want to be other than hard work.


  头脑中要有一个根深蒂固的想法,那就是只有努力工作才能帮你实现目标。


  Keep working so hard, that eventually what you are doing isn't work. It's who you are. And now people are taking notice. Your parents believe in you; your friends support you.


  坚持努力工作,最终你不是在做工作,而是在做人。人们都会注意你,家人会信任你,朋友会支持你。


  Keep doubting yourself. Always know that there's something else better out there that you have to keep working harder than you did yesterday to achieve.


  要一直自我怀疑。你要知道前方总是有比你昨天已经实现的目标更好的东西等待你去为之努力。


  Enjoy yourself. Be happy. Be grateful, be humble.


  享受生活。要开心、感恩、谦卑。


  Keep working your ass off so you can make every single day of your life as good as this one, and better than the day before it.


  拼命工作,你才能使每天都这么美好,每天都比前一天更美好。


英语口语小短文 第2篇


  This Is Your Life


  这就是你的生活


  You have this Life.


  这是你所拥有的人生。


  You were born for this Life.


  生来就有。


  You want some people to be in your Life, but they don't.


  你希望一些人能陪伴你,但他们没有。


  You don't want some people to be with you, but they do.


  你不想要一些人走进你的生活,但他们却来了。


  You are endeavouring to come out of certain conditions of your life.


  你竭尽全力想要摆脱某些生活状况。


  But you are forced to live with them.


  但又不得不继续在这种状况下生活下去。


  You don't want to go outside in the Rain, but sometimes you have to.


  你不想在下雨时出门,但有时你却别无选择。


  You are yearning for something to happen, but it always eludes you.


  你渴望一些事情的发生,可偏偏不如你所愿。


  You never anticipate some incidents to happen in your life, but they do occur when you are oblivious of those happenings.


  你从没有预料到一些事会在你的生活中发生,可偏偏在你毫无防备的时候发生了。


  Sometimes you get things what you don't aspire for, but you don't get certain things what you are really looking for.


  有时你会得到,你并不渴求的东西,但却得不到心心念念想要得到的东西。


  You don't like some places to visit, but sometimes you have to stay there for a while.


  你不喜欢去一些地方,但有时你不得不在那里待上一段时间。


  This is your Life, say welcome with the open mind.


  这就是你的生活,用开放的心态去接纳它吧。


  You have to avoid all the preoccupations.


  你必须打消所有的成见。


  The Life is like a 'Flowing River' it takes all the bends and curves that you don't know.


  生活就好比一条流动的河,一路上有你无法预见到的曲折。


  But it never stops its flow because 'flowing' is its original nature.


  但河水从未停止流淌,因为“流动”就是它的本性。


  You also flow with the Life you have, which takes the unexpected turns.


  你同样在生活这条奔流不息的河里游走着,伴随着许许多多不期而遇的转折点。


  This is your Life, simply accept it.


  这就是你的生活,接受它就好。


英语口语小短文 第3篇


  Seven years ago, my wife and I had to take our five week old daughter off of life support, by far the hardest and most painful decision of our life. Our daughter, Alle Shea, was born with the rare bone disease called Osteogenesis Imperfecta. At birth Alle Shea’s skull looked like a cracked egg on the x-rays. She also had multiple fractures in her arms and her ribs, her legs, and her wrist. The day Alle was leaving us, we were able to take her outside on the hospital deck and hold her in our arms until she passed away.


  7年前,妻子和我给5周大的女儿停止了维持生命的治疗。到目前为止,那是我们生活中最艰难、最痛苦的决定。我们的女儿Alle Shea出生时就患有罕见的骨骼疾病――成骨不全症。出生时,Alle Shea的头盖骨在X光片上看起来就像有裂纹的鸡蛋,胳膊、肋骨、腿和手腕多处骨折。Alle离开我们的那天,我们用医院担架把她带出了医院,把她抱在怀里直到她去世。


  Now, we had two choices that day: we could have let the grief over take us, or we could take that grief and turn it into a positive. Since that day, my wife and I have worked tirelessly volunteering our time hosting special events, and talking to students and the media about OI. We even contacted hospitals to try to get them on board with our cause - and this is the battle we are still fighting. Over the seven years, we have volunteered thousands of hours. February of 2015 we started OI Care for You program. We send stuffed animals to children with OI in the hospital for treatment, surgery or home recovering from a break.


  那天我们有两个选择:要么被悲伤击倒,要么把伤痛化为动力。从那天起,妻子和我不知疲倦地利用所有时间举办特殊活动,和学生、媒体聊成骨不全症的话题。我们甚至联系医院,想让他们也加入我们,我们现在仍然在为此努力。过去的七年中,我们做了数千小时的志愿活动。2015年二月,我们启动了OI Care for You这个项目。我们把毛绒玩具送给在医院治疗、做手术或骨折在家休养的患成骨不全症的孩子们。


  Each one brings a smile and comfort to a child with Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI).


  每个玩具都带给患病孩子微笑和安慰。


  We had OI families come from neighboring cities and towns and thank us for doing what we do and giving them another way to show support for a family member with OI.


  来自附近城市和城镇的家庭都来感激我们的所作所为,感谢我们给了他们家里成骨不全症患者一种特殊的支持。